Welcome back for the continuation of “As Buck Would Have It.”
- Are you suspicious of Stone yet?
- Spam messenger calling?
- “Another dog?” HAHAH great idea.
- Buck’s unenthusiastic replies: “Uh-huh…why?” Are you confused yet, Eugene and Katrina?
- REALLY? REALLY? He doesn’t want to…?
- He must be suspicious…
- What?? You can’t just leave.
- He just did.
- Asjfnsknf you could have just asked them, Buck.
- Oh, I see.
- “Of course it’s where you belong!” Interesting to hear that from you, Jules.
- None of you are suspicious of this police officer?!
- This guy is odd. Idk why.
- …shrimp and grits – I’m not gonna ask.
- His garage has a keypad? Hi-security guy.
- Football jersey, fishing…The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree
- Oooh! A safe!
- (safes don’t usually lead to good things in Odyssey)
- Buck’s fingerprint works? That is seriously strange…
- HEY. Cliffhanger!
- This situation is so ridiculous it isn’t even funny.
- I’m just here going like 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
- Papers. Not money.
(“I know: you want some papers.” “What papers?”)
- See, this cop is odd. “Hand it here, hand it here….”
- Hands up time? -Polehaus53
- Stone sounds like he is trying to turn them off.
- Buck’s finally caught on. It’s about time!
- For a former con artist, I expected Buck to catch on earlier.
- Like I said…
- Aaand here’s the file. This should be fun.
- What? He worked with Mr. Skint?
- That was a lot of information.
- “It’s not like he was robbing banks or blowing up bridges.” That’s helpful, Jules.
- Oooh! Mr. Skint mentions!
- WHAT? WHAT IS IT?
- Good. That’s a good plan of action.
- “Do you truly believe he’d be honest with us?” Good point.
- TELL US!
- Oh. No.
- His foster parents’ car!
- Wow. *door slam*
- (it’s cool that we get all this Eugene history)
- Whoa! Buck, haven’t you learned not to eavesdrop? AGH!
- W H A T ?!
- (and who are the Matthews?)
- He stole a car, Buck! How is that starting over?
- Hmm… diamonds would be an interesting twist.
- Ah, that makes sense.
- Did Goldwin murder Cash?
- “4713.” Hahah.
- Take bush lessons from Jay. I’m sure he’d be happy to help.
- Nice doggie.
- “Quiet! Don’t be so loud!” That always happens. *walking around the house at night, steps on wood floor* CREEEAK!
Well, things are definitely heating up. This diamond thing sounds interesting and I’m a bit surprised at Buck’s behavior, but we’ll see how things go.